- Bright Markets – every 3rd Saturday of the month, 9am – 1pm, in Howitt Park by the Ovens River.
- Brighter Days Festival – 3 days of music, bikes and cars, fundraising for charity. 5th-7th March, 2021
- Autumn Festival – celebrating the magnificent colours of autumn in the region. Markets, music, parades, and also includes the Wandi Nut Festival, the Open Festival and the Art Exhibition. 23rd April-2nd May, 2021.
- La Fiera Italian Festival (Myrtleford) – May, 2021
- Bright Rod Run – now in its 30th year, this is a huge gathering of hot rods and pre-1977 classics. 5th-7th November, 2021
- Alpine Classic – cycle racing in the High Country, with a range of courses to suit the beginners to the professionals. 23rd-24th January, 2021.
- Adventure Travel Film Festival – Now in its 10th year at Bright, 12th-14th February, 2021.
- Tour of Bright – obviously this didn’t run in 2020 but hopefully should be back for end of 2021.